Preventive Maintenance Program
Your garage door is the largest and possibly also the most used object in your home. But is it in good working order? You need garage door service to check your garage doors and automatic openers yearly. We check your garage door for safety issues or minor issues that could turn into big problems.
Garage Door Service
Affordable Garage Doors LLC is offering a garage door Preventive Maintenance Program to provide for the safe and proper operation of your garage doors as well as automatic openers.
What your PM will cover:
- A visual inspection of all parts on your garage door as well as your automatic opener.
- Servicing of doors includes the tightening or replacement of defective nuts & bolts, lubrication of rollers, pulleys and cables, adjustments of springs.
- Servicing of automatic openers includes adjustment of openers, tightening of chain, setting limit switches, checking to make sure your electric eye is aligned and working properly & lubrication of moving parts.
- A technician will check and replace batteries in keypads and transmitters for FREE (up to 2) if needed.
- An employee will then complete a detailed PM inspection checklist, noting any safety issues or needed repairs.
- The technician will review the checklist with the homeowner, and provide a copy for your records.
- Any necessary repair or replacement options will be discussed with the homeowner prior to technician’s departure.
Programs Benefits Are:
- A special reduced, scheduled garage door service rate of $89.00 (per hour) for the entire year from your date of signing up.
- 10% discount off any parts.
- Peace of mind that your garage door is in its best working condition.